What’s New in iOS 16.0.2 Software Update
Yesterday Apple released a new software update, iOS 16.0.2, which came as a surprise and fixes a number of bugs discovered with the recent iOS 16 release.
New issues have been discovered with the iPhone 14 Pro smartphones when they went on sale last week. There was an issue with video and camera shake with third-party apps like Instagram and Tik Tok and more.
The video below from iDeveiceHelp gives us an overview of the new iOS 16.0.2 software update and tells us what bugs have been fixed along with any other changes in this update.
As we can see from the video, this is an important update for iPhone and it is recommended to install it on your device.
To install the iOS 16.0.2 software update on your iPhone, go to Settings > General > Software Update and select Download and Install.
Here are Apple’s release notes for the update:
This update provides bug fixes and important security updates for your iPhone, including:
- Camera may vibrate and cause blurry photos when shooting with certain third-party apps on iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max
- Display may appear completely black when setting up the device
- Copying and pasting between apps may cause a permission prompt to appear more often than intended
- VoiceOver may be unavailable after restart
- Fixes an issue where touch input was unresponsive on some iPhone X, iPhone XR, and iPhone 11 is displayed after the interview
Image source and credit: iDeviceHelp
Filed Under: Apple, Apple iPhone
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you purchase something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.